Thursday 24 July 2014

You and Me


February 28, 2012 at 11:01am
I wish  to speak my words
Someone whispers them..!

                     On my way home
                     Her thought suddenly strikes me

                     At the gate…..
                    She awaits me like a letter..!

I try to shed my last tears
A rain drop on the cheek
Like her touch.!

                        I reach out for flowers

                       The chords within,
                       Like the invisible fragrance,
                       Fasten me..!

While walking
I stop and look back
As If called

….the lone dark shore..!

                  Transformed into air
                  I explore the sky

                  Earth, with a broad smile,
                  Awaits me..!

 ***
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 English: K.S.P. Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment